Reach more than 15,500 Sailors, Navy veterans, Pentagon leaders and key members of Congress with the quarterly Navy magazine. Each issue features information for active-duty, Reserve and retired officers and enlisted personnel, industries that support their activities and friends of the Navy.
For more information contact Charlie Hull or call him at 301-987-0632.
Live area: 7.375″W x 9.75″H Trim: 8.375″W x 10.75″H Bleed: 8.625″W x 11″H
Live area: 7″W x 4.8″H Trim: 8.375″W x 5.467″H Bleed: 8.625″W x 5.592″H
Live area: 3.5″W x 9.5″H Trim: 4″W x 10.75″H Bleed: 4.37″W x 11″H
- All live matter must be at least 1/4″ inside trim on all sides (1/2″ recommended).
- Two-page spread materials must be supplied as single pages fitting the full-page ad size requirements.
- The safety area for spreads with a critical crossover of primary image or type should be 3/8″ all around, rather than 1/4″.
- Perfect alignment of type or design across the gutter of spreads cannot be guaranteed.
- If boundaries are not defined by artwork or a rule, Navy magazine may add a half-point rule around fractional or non-bleed ads.
- Minimum size knockout type should be 8 points.
- Materials must be in PDF format with a resolution of 300 dpi. CMYK files only. All fonts must be embedded.
- All images must be CMYK, 300 dpi.