Problems Logging In
Welcome to our new website. Your previous username and login are no longer valid. If you have not logged into this site since October 1, 2015, you will need to reset your password.
Once you reset the password, you will receive an email with a link (this should take a minute, but no more than 5).
The username is now your email address. The old username will not work.
If you do not receive the email, please check your spam filter.
If the reset email is not in your spam filter, please contact us and we will send you login information.
If you received the log in, and it is still giving an error, Please clear all cookies from your browser.
To delete cookies. Click the Internet Explorer icon on the taskbar to open Internet Explorer.
Click the Tools button , point to Safety, and then click Delete browsing history. Select the Cookies and website data check box, and then click Delete.
In the top-right corner of Chrome, click the Chrome menu .
1. Select More tools > Clear browsing data.
2. In the dialog that appears, select the checkboxes for the types of information that you want to remove.
3. Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select beginning of time to delete everything. Select
4. Click Clear browsing data.
Click the menu button , choose History, and then Clear Recent History….
1. Set Time range to clear to one hour (or the time frame you have accessed the site).
2. Click on the arrow next to Details to expand the list of history items.
3. Select Cookies and make sure that other items you want to keep are not selected.
Then, go back to the login page, and try again.